Select To Get Started:
Muscogee County School District is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Students with a graduation year from 2008 to 2014 applying to a Georgia post-secondary institution are encouraged to use GAFUTURES.org to send transcripts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS GAFUTURES.ORG There is NO charge for using GAFUTURES.org.
Please note the information below:
- Charges will apply when ordering former student records.
- Requests for information will be processed on normal business days.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Processing time will be two business days from the time the order is received.
- GED requests are not processed through the Records Management Center. Please call 404-679-1645 for GED information.
- Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Additional Transcript at time of checkout (unoffical)||$5.00|
|Records - Non-Special Education||$20.00|
|Immunization (within 10 years of graduation)
|Request for HB91||$10.00|
|Diploma for HB91 if approved||$25.00|
|Certification of Records (Payment online, in office affidavit)||$25.00|
If you are requesting Certification of Records, please provide your Elementary and Middle School of attendance in the Special Instruction section of the order form.
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
If you currently are listed with us as a hardship, please call or email our office for a coupon code.
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|Official High School Transcript||FREE|
|Unofficial High School Transcript||FREE|
|Certificate of Attendance||FREE|
|Official High School Transcript||$10.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$10.00|
All CORPORATIONS and POST-SECONDARY SCHOOLS must submit requests online.
Please note that ALL corporate requests for Verification of Graduation will be delivered via email.
- For GED Information please call 800-946-9433
- For SAT Scores please call 866-756-7346
- For ACT Scores please call 319-337-1270
- For Immigration Information please call 706-748-2000
Muscogee County School District
5661 Lorenzo Road
Columbus, GA 31904
Phone - 706-748-2382
Email – RecordsManagement@muscogee.k12.ga.us
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30PM